Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Greek Chicken Salad {Current Favorite Recipe}


This very well may be the most legit recipe I've ever concocted. It's super easy and packed with flavor, veggies and lean protein #totalwin.

I crave acidic food like it's nobody's bidness - like eat lemons kinda crave. This baby is right up my alley and you guys will love this. Promise. It's perfect for on-the-go eating, too!

Don't hate me for my complete lack of even attempting to bust out a camera. I get roughly 8 seconds to myself everyday and I just used 7 to write this little post. 


Ingredients:

- Organic Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (I used 3 or 4 small guys)
- Cucumber
- Red Pepper 
- Black Olives (I used sliced)
- Dill Pickle (halves)
- EVOO
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Feta, crumbled (if you're not on a cleanse)

Instructions:

I boiled my chicken with mirepoix and sea salt then diced everything up, drizzled some EVOO and RWV on it and voila, magic.

I sprinkled a tablespoon of feta on after I dished some up. It was good the day I made it, but even better the next!

Hope you lovelies enjoy this bad boy as much as I have been! 





1 comment:

I love hearing from you, so thanks for taking the time to comment. Writing is fun...but hearing from you is better! Feel free to email me anytime through the email button at the top of the page. Thank you so much for reading!