Happy Friday, Everyone! I have a few random things that didn't each warrant their own post so, just thought I'd just stick them all in one.
- I have a newfound love affair with Twitter. I put it off for years and now I know why. I've spent an average of 12 hours on it everyday since. First it was FB, then Pinterest, then IG and now Twitter. I check it like it's a newborn baby. It's #redic. It totally overwhelmed me at first, but once you get going it's so much fun.
- I've switched CrossFit boxes. I know. I feel like it's against CF code too, but I had to. It's definitely been a bittersweet thing. It's made me reevaluate it altogether. I love CF like it's my job, but I feel a little bit like it's such an all or nothing sport and the hubs totally thinks I'm crazy. I'm debating on going back to doing my own thing. Note: If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that I've said this before, then actually go 'do my own thing', hate it and march right back to the crossfit box with my tail between my legs.
PS. LOVE having a girl trainer. Breaker however, was not amused...until we gave him a Lacrosse ball...
- I am so sick of all these flies. I mean, seriously. What purpose do they serve?! I've pretty much been over them since I ate one.
- I don't get sick. Like ever. It's one of those things I kind of pride myself on. I don't have time to be sick. Well, apparently I got a little too cocky and came down with viral meningitis. Self-diagnosed, of course. That's the beauty of the internet and shows like House, right? Breaker got HFMD (again, self-diagnosed. Ok, I may have a problem...) and apparently viral meningitis is a "complication", which it fully lived up to, by the way.
- These are more parenting questions. First question: Is it wrong to not keep every. single. piece of artwork? I have seen so many adorable ideas of how to scan them in, make a book, etc., but can't seem to get it together enough to do it. Second question: Is it wrong for telling Charlie that "the mosquitos will get you!!!!" every time he wants to go outside and I don't and now he's developed a fear of every flying object?
- Oh, and I posted yesterday about creating a Pitbull rescue if I ever won the lottery. I won't get on a soapbox about the ignorance and media-hype surrounding the breed, but I will profess my love for them and responsible ownership/parenting.
Yes, we were the crazy people that had their dogs IN their wedding. :)
Until next week, Lovelies!