Monday, March 25, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

I am so ready for warmer Spring weather. Cold makes me grumpy so, I like to remind myself of the countless reasons I have to be happy. In that spirit, here a few things that I'm totally into right now :)

1. This stage


I love that he looks like "Elf" crammed in that little ride

The happiest little boy I know

This is what I get when I say "smile!"

2. Mally Makeup


Particularly her Volumizing Mascara and Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner. They stay on all day long - even through really tough workouts.



3. Naptime


Need I say more...


4. CrossFit


Seriously. If you haven't tried it. Please. Find your local box and go try it. It will change your life - or at least your body. 

5. Yoga


Yoga is such a necessity for me. You can do it anywhere (thank you Yoga Paws). It brings me back to center and calms my soul. It gives me a stronger mind and body.

6. Viva La Lovely


Josie is the most ah-maaaazing designer. Her style is impeccable. I recommend her for any design work you need (invitations, printables, etc.) Here is her Etsy shop. She's done several things for me but, here are just a couple of examples:



7. The Color Navy 


Period. Anyone else totally crushing on this color? I have always loved navy. It's so preppy and 'American'. A little tidbit of trivia about me:: I had an accent wall that was a Tommy Hilfiger logo when I was in high school. Yes, and ENTIRE wall. I'm sure the people that bought our house just loved painting over that.


8. Black Front Doors

So classic.



9. The Clymb


A fitness gear sale site that has a great yoga and shoe department. All kinds of great deals to be found. I just bought a pair of Inov-8 shoes for $32...super pumped about that buy.




Those are just a handful of mine. What are some of your favorite things?



























1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge yogi as well! I feel like I need my daily yoga, even if its only 20 minutes in my dorm room! Just me, my mat and some lavender candles.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so thanks for taking the time to comment. Writing is fun...but hearing from you is better! Feel free to email me anytime through the email button at the top of the page. Thank you so much for reading!