Wednesday, June 22, 2016

High Protein Snack and a Summery Dessert!



Wanted to share one of my favorite and super easy snacks that we've been enjoying this summer!

Fruit Punch Greek Yogurt

                                       

Ingredients:

1/2 c. plain greek yogurt
1 scoop AdvoCare Fruit Punch Rehydrate

Stir and eat!

I usually do 1 cup and 2-2.5 scoops. You can adjust to your preference!



Haven't tried this one but plan on making it for new teammates that are coming for dinner tonight! I'll let you know how it turns out but, I'm sure it will be amazing (if you've had Limeade Spark, you know what I mean!)




Have a great rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so thanks for taking the time to comment. Writing is fun...but hearing from you is better! Feel free to email me anytime through the email button at the top of the page. Thank you so much for reading!