Thursday, September 19, 2013

Workouts & Master Bedroom Board



We are still in full-on construction mode around here, most of which is happening right under child #2's bedroom so, that's making for even more fun. Things are moving along however, and I wanted to share the current master bedroom design board. We're working on the bathroom, so I'll share that as well when we've got it nailed down.

I still haven't been to the gym and I can feel my precious muscle wasting away. So sad. I've lost 6 lbs. since I was in the gym last. I have daily sessions with my mat, I've upped my beloved Catalyst back up to 9/day and I've decided to add in some bodyweight movements to stave off any more muscle loss.


I started Day 1 today and let me tell you - my legs are en fuego. I'm dreading Day 30, but if it'll get me closer to this, let's do the damn thang! PS. She's like 45, or something ridiculous like that. Absolutely insane.

Ok, moving on to one of the few things keeping me sane.

I have been dying over kilim rugs. Like literally dreaming about their perfectly balanced blend of laid-back and eclectic, sophisticated style. I finally have a place where one works! So. super. excited.



I'm still looking for side tables. The ones in the board are Restoration Hardware and $895 each. They must come with $500 cash inside, but I can't take that chance...

I'm so excited about this, it's my screensaver for my phone!

*Sigh* I know, I wish I weren't serious, too.

Have a great weekend and I will hopefully have some new goodies whipped up for Meal Prep Monday and lots of house progress!




4 comments:

  1. LOVE. THAT. RUG. And the whole room mood board, wow! How can you function with construction in the house, esp under B's room? Can't wait to see more (and I'd give my left kidney to look like miss chickentuna up there...holymarymotherofgod)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rug too! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm so sorry I just saw this! It's West Elm :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so thanks for taking the time to comment. Writing is fun...but hearing from you is better! Feel free to email me anytime through the email button at the top of the page. Thank you so much for reading!