Happy Meal Prep Monday, Everyone!
Here's how my Sunday went down:
- Diced, baked sweet potatoes with a little kosher salt and cinnamon
- A TON of veggies
- Zucchini (which apparently, now I have to add to my list of organic 'musts'. See why here.)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red peppers
- Green beans
- Ground turkey taco meat, black beans, red quinoa and salsa
- Chocolate protein bars
- Roasted broccoli with EVOO, kosher salt and lemon juice
- Chicken Stir Fry (recipe coming this week!)
- HB Eggs
Which, by the way, this my absolute favorite little gadget. It makes seriously perfect eggs every.single.time.
And here's where things went awry. You probably looked at my list and thought, "congratulations for cutting up some vegetables" but, I had every intention of making:
and somehow only had one can of black beans (that I used in the turkey, quinoa stuff) no plain greek yogurt, no avocados, no green bell peppers, I cut up all my sweet potatoes, and forgot to thaw out the chicken. So, off to the store I go and I'll finish that up today. I prepped everything I did have so I'll be able to throw it together fairly easily.
I blame the current state of my pantry
Life gets crazy, but just try and do what we can, right? Thank the Lord for meal replacement shakes ;)
Ok, enough about what I made. Let's see what you guys are up to :)
Link up your goodies below!