Thursday, January 30, 2014

Organization::How I Keep Track of Important Paperwork



I have to have systems for important things like business and household paperwork. If your situation was a hot mess like mine, it can be overwhelming to even know where to start. Head over to Pretty Well Organized and see how I managed to finally get it together.

On another note, does anyone currently feel like this?


Child #1 has strep throat, Child #2 must have heard me say, "oh, he's my easy one"
and decided he wasn't going to accept that award and really ratcheted things up a notch, and it's 4 degrees and we're stuck inside. All Day. Forever.

I'm ready for summer! 

Have a great rest of the week and weekend - look out for my new favorite, crazy easy chicken recipe next week!




2 comments:

  1. That little graphic is me EVERY DAY. I swear, every phone convo I've had lately, I've apologized for the kids screaming in the background. Hope your boys are feeling better soon and you get some peace & rest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post on Pretty Well Organized!! Hoping life slows down for you some in the near future... :) Mama needs rest.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so thanks for taking the time to comment. Writing is fun...but hearing from you is better! Feel free to email me anytime through the email button at the top of the page. Thank you so much for reading!