My love of buffalo sauce knows no bounds. Other than wine, caffeine and sushi, it's been what I've been craving most. I've found a few (two are pretty similar) protein recipes that you can add to your lineup*!
Recipe from: Little B's Healthy Habits
Buffalo Turkey Meatballs
- 1 package (16 - 20oz) lean ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs (I use these)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Frank's Buffalo Sauce
- Coconut or EVOO
- Place turkey, egg, garlic powder and bread crumbs in a large bowl and mix well
- Put oil in skillet and heat
- Form meatballs (I used 20oz of turkey and I yielded 12 meatballs) and put in skillet
- Get a good sear/brown on each side
- When mostly cooked, throw in your buffalo sauce
- I then placed them in a 350 degree oven for 6 minutes because I'm really weird about poultry being done enough, but you can cook them to entirety in the skillet, if you wish
These were a BIG hit!
Later in the week, this happened...
This one is so, so easy. You literally cut up some chicken breasts, thrown in a pan, cook a little bit, throw in some Frank's, finish cooking and voila, done! I threw on a bed of romaine and drizzled with Bolthouse Ranch.
Next up was a one-pot meal, which I'm a big fan of but, this one was a little more labor intensive than I like, it was delicious though!
Recipe can be found HERE.
Now, go get your buffalo on*!
*Unless you're on a low-sodium diet