Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One Week Meal Plan {Jenna's Kitchen}


If you've been looking for a little help in the meal planning department, look no further.
I have found an awesome one week meal plan, courtesy of Jenna over at Jenna's Kitchen. She presents a typical week of 3 meals/day of whole foods. It even comes with a grocery list. How great is that! This is great plan for those new to whole foods, or veterans looking to switch it up. And bonus...all of it is 24 Day Challenge approved (at least when I'm your coach)!

I found I liked this a plan and layout a ton better than emeals. It calls for salmon on a few occasions. HERE and HERE are my favorite sources for quality fish.

Jenna is offering a 10% discount on this plan using the code HELLOSTRIPES

Head on over and get this killer meal plan HERE and enjoy!

Would love to hear what you guys think ~






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so thanks for taking the time to comment. Writing is fun...but hearing from you is better! Feel free to email me anytime through the email button at the top of the page. Thank you so much for reading!