Thursday, May 12, 2016

Protein Pudding. Yes, this actually exists!


It is a widely known fact in my family that I am not a fan of cooking, baking or anything of the sort. When I do cook, I have two temperatures. 

Off or High. 

There is no medium. Who has time for medium? OR I'll turn something on, completely forget about it until I smell molten metal and realize I had a pan on high for 20 minutes. 

So, it's really best that I stick to cold, or less than 5 ingredient dishes. 

Something you'd feel comfortable letting a toddler cook. That's where I really shine. 

So this one is basically life changing. Protein and chocolate. What else is there in life?! ha!

Enter - Muscle. Gain. PUDDING. 

You guys. This concoction is so life-changing I practically ancestor.com’d it’s original creator. It traces back to a lovely lady name miss Susannah Padgett. She’s of AdvoCarian decent and you can find her here. She periodically posts food stuff but I secretly hope she starts posting how-to hair videos. Because really.

Usually my pre-bedtime (8:00pm) snack



Recipe:
2 Scoops Muscle Gain
2 Scoops COLD water
mix that up then add in:
1-2 TBS Sugar Free Pudding

Some insider tips:

Start with a tablespoon and as more as needed. Depends on the consistency you're looking for. I like more pudding mix because I like a really thick, almost frosting like consistency. Because, who doesn't #amiright

Stick that bad boy in the freezer for a few minutes and enjoy! 

You can mix up flavors as well. My current favorite is Vanilla Muscle Gain and Pistachio pudding mix! 

Hope ya'll enjoy this as much as I do. Protein at bedtime is so key for those gains! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so thanks for taking the time to comment. Writing is fun...but hearing from you is better! Feel free to email me anytime through the email button at the top of the page. Thank you so much for reading!