Wednesday, May 22, 2013

So What Wednesday





Linking up with Shannon for some weekly So What Wednesday. 

Here we go!


  • So what if "Don't be tardy for the party" and "Hypnotize" (my version) are my 1 year old's favorite lullabies.
  • So what if I DVR the Katy Perry Documentary and watch it on repeat.
  • So what if my almost 3 year old has only eaten mac n cheese the past year of his life...not so much as a so what but a cry for help. Seriously, please help.
  • So what if I'm more excited than I was on my Wedding Day for my oldest to start preschool next month.
  • So what if I want to have another child just so I can recreate this room.
  • So what if, according to The Hubs, I 'smell like a pothead'. I think I smell like an Aveda (I'm recently smitten with essential oils).

Get ready for bikini season! 

Look out for a 24-Day Challenge Special tomorrow!






13 comments:

  1. hhahaa i love that one about pre school! Give me some of your enthusiasum, my oldest is starting in sept and Im freaking out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet if yours was as wild as mine, you'd be excited! He's 100% boy and does NOT like being in the house!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it dreamy?! I love everything about it :)

      Delete
  3. Niki! Thank you so much for the mention. My clients loved that coed bedroom so much that they've already ordered everything. ;-) Let's hope they share pictures of the room once it is all done. Thanks again!
    Abby M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Abby, I hope so too! It's always fun to see design boards come to life and see how people put their spin on it. Looking forward to the pictures (hopefully ;))

      Delete
  4. I'm in love with that room too - here's an idea: Charlie & Breaker could share a room? If you don't do it, I'm throwing MoJo together in the same room and stealing it, haha! Or you could just have another bb. How are we going to get Charlie to eat something else other than M&C? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, those polka dots. And the pillows. Oh the pillows.

      I've tried everything short of starving him!

      Delete
    2. Let me know if you need any sources. ;-)

      Delete
    3. Abby, that's like asking if I need air.

      Yes!

      I'm actually thinking of translating it to an outside living space...we'll see. :)

      Delete
    4. HA! That would be an amazing outdoor space. Just message me what you need. All fabrics are from Spoonflower. Easily accessible.

      Delete
  5. Haha after reading this I can't get Don't Be Tardy For the Party out of my head!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so thanks for taking the time to comment. Writing is fun...but hearing from you is better! Feel free to email me anytime through the email button at the top of the page. Thank you so much for reading!