Wednesday, May 29, 2013

So What Wednesday


                                                           
Linking up with Shannon for some weekly So What Wednesday. 

Here we go!

  • So what if my ONLY motivation to workout right now is so I can drink this.
  • So what if I just want to pack up the children, skip town and take the husband's debit card for a therapeutic trip to IKEA with tammyfantasyland?
  • So what if I think that who(m?)ever invented BB Cream should be awarded with a Nobel Prize. That and the discovery of the side part - both life changing moments for me.
  • So what if my beautiful, new barn wood table was infested with these bastards. Not so much as a so what but as a "are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!"
  • So what if my husband keeps conveniently missing the laundry basket and trash can (and toilet, for that matter) with his clothes and Q-tips and I'm currently plotting my revenge.
  • So what if my husband's favorite Housewife is Alexis. No, seriously you guys. I asked him and that's what he told me. I've failed as a wife...
Who's your favorite and why? Indulge me :)



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the giggles. Except for the barn wood incident. YUCK. A friend recently used a lot of it to finish their basement. He mentioned having to scrub it and spray it will all kinds of stuff they let it dry out to ensure it didn't have any infestation of critters. Sounds like too much work to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it. Needless to say, we're eating off of TV trays. We look like the Clampetts

      Delete
  2. Oh I got a good laugh out if Alexis. Tell him , "Jesus jugs, really?" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol right?! Sigh. I really thought maaaaybe Kyle but Alexis?! We haven't spoken since....
      ;)
      Happy anniversary!

      Delete
  3. HAHAHAHA! You crack me up! Get your butt up here so we can go to IKEA! Although we'll have to drive separate if we want to buy anything - 4 car seats will take up my whole Highlander - even with a 3rd row backseat popped! We could always rent a U-haul...ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not above it, I assure you.

      Well plan a trip!

      Delete
  4. OMG, seriously!? Alexis?! And I'll find any excuse under the sun to drink PWR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets just be glad he didn't say anyone from last seasons RHONY. That would've been grounds for a trial separation

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so thanks for taking the time to comment. Writing is fun...but hearing from you is better! Feel free to email me anytime through the email button at the top of the page. Thank you so much for reading!