Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth (and Birthday!)

Happy INDEPENDENCE Day, everyone! I love this great country that I'm blessed to call home. I hope that today you'll be living life to the fullest and enjoy the great privilege that is freedom. 

And to make this day even more special, it's my oldest's birthday! What a great birthday - not a great day to naturally (not scheduled) have a child, but a great birthday. Happy birthday, my sweet Charlie. You are one of the three best things that has ever and will ever happen to me. I love you more than words can describe. You will change the world. That much I know. 


And in other Independence Day related news, Old Glory is happening today and there's a 62% chance I may die.


Wish me luck...



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday (a day late, oops) to Charlie! Hope he survived the trip to Target, lol. And that you survived Old Glory! It looked pretty Bad-A!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so thanks for taking the time to comment. Writing is fun...but hearing from you is better! Feel free to email me anytime through the email button at the top of the page. Thank you so much for reading!