Sunday, September 9, 2012

Yoga Journal's 21-Day Challenge

Source: YogaJournal.com
Ready to get fit? Join me in Yoga Journal's 21-day fitness challenge. With two little ones and a husband who has a pretty hectic schedule, it's hard for me to commit and make it to the studio every week like I'd like. I hope that this challenge will help me get in the groove of a home routine and take my practice to the next level. I love yoga. I need yoga. I'm really looking forward to this challenge.

Want to join me? Find out more at YogaJournal.com/fitnesschallenge and sign up today!



Namaste :)

Niki


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so thanks for taking the time to comment. Writing is fun...but hearing from you is better! Feel free to email me anytime through the email button at the top of the page. Thank you so much for reading!